I write for retail & trade publications and online platforms. Areas I cover include business, insurance, investing, real estate, medical, and employment. All copy is supplied clean, checked, and ready to publish.
My background includes more than 10 years at the New Zealand Herald working across the business desk, newsroom, features, specialist titles and custom publications. In addition I have worked on numerous trade titles across business, engineering, and digital technology.
Drawing on the skills and training I gained while working as a journalist for the BBC and commercial radio in the UK, I provide professional podcast post-production / editing services – something I have been doing since 2009.
I edit supplied audio to improve overall quality and prepare for distribution.
I consider myself to be a trusted and reliable media professional who takes pride in every project I contribute to.
What I use
- Apple Mac
- Professional audio recording, editing, and mixing DAW
- Izotope: professional post production suite for audio repair, polishing, and mastering
- Professional grade microphones (EV RE27 ND, ME66, MKH417)
- D&R Broadcast mixing desk
- Studio quality monitor speakers
Rates: $75 an hour
Phone: 09 889 3839
Normal business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.