Voices for Freedom’s live event in Auckland to discuss covid-19 and the so-called vaccine has been moved to an online event due to government lockdown levels being upped from one to four at midnight Tuesday – forcing most people to remain at home.
The event, Pfizer Vaccine – Fact or Fantasy, is being held Thursday 19 August, 7pm – 9.30pm. Tickets are $10 and you can register here.
In an email to supporters, Voices for Freedom say: “We think it was probably your frantic purchasing of tickets to our fabulously exciting event in Auckland this Thursday that set the lockdown wheels in motion.
“Because, when our self-proclaimed Single Source Of Truth [Jacinda Ardern] tells us ‘We want to assure New Zealand that we have planned for this’,… we were like – you don’t say.”
Organisers will provide a Q&A opportunity for viewers with experienced Pulmonary and Intensive Care Physician and recently retired radiologist, Dr. Peter Canaday with special guest lawyer Sue Grey.
Peter’s talk will focus on the Pfizer jab, covering:
- What’s the deal with this Pfizer vaccine?
- What’s in this vaccine? Is the vaccine safe? Is it effective?
- Why is there no discussion from government of alternative therapeutics and ways to strengthen our immune systems?
- What is Informed Consent?
- Is the government campaign and mainstream media providing sufficient information for people to be able to make a truly informed decision on whether the Covid-19 vaccine is right for them?
Attendees will learn about:
- The Pfizer vaccine – how it works and its safety and efficacy profiles.
- Informed Consent – what it actually means and therefore be more prepared with questions to ask.
- Factors that affect your risk-benefit analysis either in regard to being infected with Covid-19 or having the vaccine for both you and your school-aged children.
- Alternative responses.
- Basic legal rights in respect of your employment and covid testing and covid vaccines.
Tickets are $10 and you can register here.